Pipe and Tube Benders - without mandrel BM48, Ø bending 48mm
The BM48 is the only tube bender without mandrel that allows bending both right and left. Another feature that makes the BM48 machine unique is its ability to connect with the deburrer to the inside and outside edges of pipes. Its innovative design allows bending pipes up to 48 mm in diameter for a wall thickness of 3 mm with a minimum radius of 3xOD and a maximum radius of 260 mm.
Manual pipe clamp controlled by a knob with a counter - to guarantee the highest degree of repeatability. A simple control panel built into the body. Allows you to save up to 99 programs.
The potentiometer cooperating with the inverter regulates the bending speed depending on the pipe diameter and the wall thickness. The construction of the machine allows the creation of complex bends that require the passage of a pipe under the working plate. The modular structure of the bending matrix pin gives the possibility of using other companies' tools.
The machine is mounted on precision wheels for free movement around the production halls.
Bender driven solely by an electric motor - without hydraulic components. This results in low noise and operating costs.
The manufacturer uses high-quality Italian components that ensure long machine life (2-year warranty).
- built-in body, easy-to-use control panel - EXPERT. It allows you to save up to 99 full bending processes.
- manual pipe clamp controlled by a knob with a counter
- bending speed regulated by an inverter cooperating with a potentiometer
- precise wheels for free movement of the machineinstruction manual in English
- 24-month warranty
- set of bending tools left and right (bending, pressure and sliding matrix)
- 3 meter pipe positioner6 meter pipe positioner
- tool holder from other manufacturers
- mobile control panel
- the possibility of connecting the machine with the device for deburring the inner and outer edge of the pipe
|Max. Outside diameter of the pipe||[mm]||48|
|Diameter of black steel pipe at bending with a tensile force of 42 kg / mm2||[mm]||48 x 3,5|
|The diameter of the pipe with a black bending steel with a tensile force of 35 kg / mm2||[mm]||48 x 4|
|Diameter of the bending pipe made of stainless steel with a tensile force (AISI 304/316) 65 kg / mm2||[mm]||48 x 2|
|Maximum bending radius||[mm]||260|
|Height of the h1 working plate||[mm]||188|
|The length of the working plate l1||[mm]||285|
|Max. Head rotation speed||[rpm]||3|
|Bending direction||[-]||right and left|
|Temperature range during operation||[°]||0-50|
|Dimensions||[mm]||440 x 970 x 700|