IMET BS 300/60 SHI Bandsaw
Semi-automatic cautting machine equipped with a hydraulic unit responsible for raising and lowering the arm. In the basic machine has a manual vise with quick clamp and two cutting speeds.
The machine can cut at an angle of 60 ° to the right and smooth adjustment of the feed (the speed of descent of the arm). The bandsaw is the optimal solution for cutting both solid materials and profiles.
Hydraulic semiautomatic bandsaw, mitre cutting up to 60° left also for high resistancematerial. Cast-iron sawframe with tubular section, pulleys 320 mm diameter. Blade guard which allows an easy and quick replacement of the blade. Very high bladetension 1700kg / cm² with easy frontal regulation the front side of the saws frame, checked by end-stoke. Easy stops at 0°, 45°, 60° left and graduated plate to identifydifferent angles. Blade guides with hard metal pads, additional bearing for bladealignment.
Manual front vice for quick clamping(optional hydraulic vice).Regulation of the start & end cut point through microswitch. Thermic and magnetic main switch with minimum tension coil ,emergency button, led for control of functioning. Base with coolant tank and electro-pump.
- The maximum cutting diameter: ø 255 mm
- Feed rate: drooping arm of gravity; infinitely adjustable
- Raising the arm: Hydraulic after finished cutting
- Cutting angle: Right 0 ° - 45 ° - 60 °
- Dimension knives: 2765 x 27 x 0.9 mm
- The belt speed 2 cutting speed 35/70 m / min
Vice: manually - fast clip (optional extra charge: hydraulic vise)
- cooling system
- bimetallic strip - 1 pc. in the machine
- Manual in English
- CE certificate
Equipment for extra charge:
- roll feeders
- oil mist lubrication system (Micronizer)
- strain gauge for precise adjustment of belt tension
|Blade Motor Power||[kW]||1,5 / 1,8 KW 400V / 50 Hz|
|Smallest cutting diameter||[mm]||5|
|Smallest cutting lenght||[mm]||40|
|Height of the Work-table||[mm]||940|
|Dimensions ( B x L x H )||[mm]||900x1700x1860|