IMET KS 620 BAND SAW
Semi-automatic cutter machine with a built-in hydraulic unit and the infinitely adjustable cutting speed.
The machine can cut at an angle to 60 ° in both directions and speed control feed of the arm. The cutter KS 620 is the optimal solution in the production of steel structures.
Model KS 620 with following details: pulley diameter 520 mm, open vice 620 mm, support rollers 630 mm wide, blade 34 mm x 1,1 with tension 2000 Kg /cm².
- The maximum cutting diameter: ø 500 mm (when off. Sensor)
- Feed rate: drooping arm of gravity; infinitely adjustable
- Raising the arm: hydraulic
- Cutting angle: Right 0 ° - 45 ° - 60 °; left 0 ° - 45 ° - 60 °
- Dimension knives: 5320 x 34 x 1.1 mm
- The speed of belt 15 is 100 m / min (reg. Stepless)
- Hydraulic vise
- cooling system
- bimetallic strip - 1 pc. in the machine
- Manual in English
- CE certificate
Equipment for extra charge:
- roll feeders
- measure with the bumper
- oil mist lubrication system (Micronizer)
- strain gauge for precise adjustment of belt tension
|Blade Motor Power||[kW]||3,0 KW 400V / 50 Hz|
|Height of the Work-table||[mm]||805|
|Dimensions ( B x L x H )||[mm]||1740x2500x2500|