Imet bandsaw BS 350/400 GH
Manual bandsaw with swivel arm to the right to allow cutting at an angle of 90 ° (0 °) to 60 °. Feed arm gravity - hydraulically adjustable, vice mechanical, manual quick-clamp, two tape speed.
For additional equipment, among others roll feeders, bumper measure of strain gauge.
* The photo shows a machine with accessories: roller conveyor, connector and the bumper material supplied at a surcharge.
Hydraulic semiautomatic bandsaw, mitre cutting from 0° to 60° left and from 0° to 45°right. Hydraulic vice with adjustable guides, free to move alongside the worktable, with quick motion and clamping. Easy stops at 0°, 45°, 60° left and 45° right. Adjustment of the blade tension from the front side of the sawframe, checked by an end-stroke. Blade guides with hard metal pads, additional bearing for blade alignment. Steel sawframe with tubular section, pulleys 360 mm diameter. Techanical device (position sensor) that allows the sawframe to lower quickly toward the material and detect automatically the start-cut point. Connection element for loading table equipped with roller, 400 mm wide. Slide on the unloading side which can be transformed in connection for unloading table.
Adjustable bar stop, bladecleaning brush, bi-metal blade. Main switch with minimum tension coil, emergency button, thermic and magnetic motor protection, motorabsorption device. Possibility to connect a pedal to start the cutting cycle. Floor stand with room inside and door, removable chip collector, coolant tank and electro-pump.
- The maximum cutting diameter: ø 305 mm
- Feed rate: drooping arm of gravity
- infinitely adjustable
- Raising the arm: Manual
- Cutting angle: Right 0 ° - 45 ° - 60 °; Left - 45 °
- Dimension knives: 3370 x 27 x 0.9 mm
- The belt speed 2 cutting speed 37/74 m / min
- Vice: manually - fast clip
- cooling system
- bimetallic strip - 1 pc. in the machine
- User manual in English
- CE certificate
Equipment for extra charge:
- roll feeders
- measure with the bumper
- oil mist lubrication system (Micronizer)
- strain gauge for precise adjustment of belt tension
|Technical data||Unit||BS 350GH||BS 400GH|
|Blade Motor Power||[kW]||1,5 / 1,8 KW 400V / 50 Hz||1,5 / 2,2 KW 400V / 50 Hz|
|Smallest cutting diameter||[mm]||5||5|
|Smallest cutting lenght||[mm]||40||40|
|Height of the Work-table||[mm]||940||940|
|Dimensions ( B x L x H )||[mm]||1480x1700x1900||1530x1787x2240|