IMET BS 300 PLUS GH bandsaw
Professional bandsaw with a rigid, stable structure equipped with the proven drive system. Precision-guided cutting the tape and can be cut at an angle in the range of -45° to + 60° make the cutter BS 300 PLUS GH versatile machine workshops.
The arm falls by gravity, the feed value (rate of descent) is controlled hydraulic gland. Accurate band guidance through carbide inserts, rotary console on which it is mounted arm machine, band cutting height of 27mm and brush scraping chips provide excellent cutting results.
The machine has a built-cooling system.
Versatile bandsaw for cuts of small and medium batch production either mechanics or light steelwork up to 45° rightand 60° left. Automatic easy stops at 0°, 45°, 60° left and 45° right, and graduated plate to identify different angles. Vice with adjustable guides, free to move alongside the worktable, with rapid approaching and clamping. Blade guides with hard metal pads, additional bearing for blade alignment.
Safe starter through buttom on the handle, warning light for the correct functioning, minimum tension coil, for thermic & magnetic protection and motor absorption device. Floor stand with front door. Coolant-tank and electro-pump.
AUTOCUT GH version with “3Ways” selector:
A) Manual cut
B) Self-brake manual cut
C) Automatic cut with autonomous adjustable lowering and stopping microswitch at the end of the cut
- The machine manual type scissor
- The maximum cutting diameter: ø 255 mm
- Feed rate: drooping arm of gravity; infinitely adjustable
- Raising the arm: Manual
- Cutting angle: Right 0 ° - 45 ° - 60 °; Left - 45 °
- Dimension knives: 2765 x 27 x 0.9 mm
- belt speed 2 cutting speed 35/70 m / min
- Vice: manually - fast clip
- cooling system
- bimetallic strip - 1 pc. in the machine
- User manual in English
- CE certificate
Equipment for extra charge:
- roll feeders
- measure with the bumper
- oil mist lubrication system (Micronizer)
- strain gauge for precise adjustment of belt tension
|Blade Motor Power||[kW]||1,5 / 1,8 KW 400V / 50 Hz|
|Height of the Work-table||[mm]||950|
|Dimensions ( B x L x H )||[mm]||900x1700x1860|