Hydraulic guillotine shears UZMA HVS 3010
UZMA HVS shears with variable blade inclination are equipped with a CNC control unit. After the operator enters the type of material, thickness, cutting length and cutting width, the CNC will automatically calculate and set the gap between the knives, adjusting the angle of attack and the position of the rear bumper.
The cutting beam on the HVS variable shear cutter has hardened slide guides working between the roller bearings. Thanks to this, the lubrication is eliminated, and the adjustment of the gap between the knives can be easily performed in a mechanical or hydraulic system.
UZMA HVS shears with variable blade inclination have a very rigid steel structure, thanks to which the deformations during cutting are minimal. Tilt angle adjustment is done hydraulically, and reducing the inclination gives an advantage in minimizing distortion on thin narrow strips, as well as increasing cutting quality and cutting per minute.
- HVS guillotine shears with variable CNC inclination - Cybelec Cybtouch 8 (color touch screen)
- regulation of CNC cutting length (stroke)
- regulation of the CNC rear bumper
- automatic calculation of the cutting function according to the material specification
- automatic gap adjustment between CNC control knives
- automatic CNC angle control.
- openable finger guard with safety switch
- 2 front supports
- cutting line lamp
- 4-sided blades g & oacute and lower
- Siemens electrical system
- Hoerbiger hydraulic system
- Instruction in English
- CE Declaration of Conformity
|Maximum sheet thickness (42kg / mm2)||[mm]||10|
|Maximum sheet thickness (70kg / mm2)||[mm]||6|
|The number of strokes per minute||-||12-22|
|Number of upper sheet clamps||-||14|
|Oil tank capacity||[l]||260|
|Depth of recess||[mm]||350|
* All given data is approximate, the design and data can be changed