Deburring machine SOCO EF-AC/115
EF-AC/115-U is a pneumatic pipe beveling machine, equipped with a universal clamping system, enabling clamping of a wide range of different pipe and solid bar diameters. It is also equipped with a 2-stage feed speed system with adjustable stroke to create a smooth and clean surface.
It is able to simultaneously chamfer the three surfaces of the tube evenly (inside, outside and frontally), as well as chamfer the outer edge of the solid bar. Standard chamfer angles for the inner and outer edges are 30 and 45 degrees, but different chamfer angles can be made on request.
Dimensions (mild steel)
- For solid bars 15 mm - 60 mm (diameter, only chamfer edge)
- For round tubes 16 mm - 115 mm (outer diameter)
- A set of universal clamping jaws for two diameter ranges Ø40mm-Ø115 and Ø12-Ø40mm
- One head equipped with 30 or 45 degrees cutting tools
- Tool box
- Safety guards in accordance with CE
- User manual in English
- Other dimensions of clamping jaws
|Pipe||[mm]||Ф12-115 for wall thickness 4.5 mm|
|Air pressure||[kg/cm2]||6 ~ 9|