CNC machining center QV - linear guideways (4pcs in Y axis)
Now you can get the right VMC's with the right features for extra heavy-duty machining, superior stability and excellent rigidity. Pinnacle box way series VMC's are quality constructed throughout for maximum performance dependability - year after year. If you expect a VMC that will provide higher machining efficiency to reduce production costs, then consider placing a dependable, heavy-duty Pinnacle VMC in your production line.
Rugged Construction Assures Optimum Rigidity and Stability.
The major structural parts are manufactured from high quality Meehanite cast iron (FC-30), hardened to over HB190 and tempered to relieve stress.
Box ways on the three axes. Way surfaces are hardened to over HRC55 with over 2 mm depth.
Slideway surfaces are coated with Turcite-B and combined with precision scraping.
Three axes are equipped with class C3 and 40mm (QV117 / QV127 / QV147) and 50mm (QV159 / QV179 / QV209) diameter precision ball screws.
Counter-balance weight moves on a guide shaft for added stability and straightness accuracy.
COUNTER WEIGHT BALANCE SYSTEM
Exclusively designed counter weight balance system. The counter-balance weight moves on a guide shaft to assure movement straightness accuracy. There is no vibration in the forward/backwards and in the right/left directions. This creates superior workpiece surface accuracy to meet various mold machining requirements.
RIGID, PRECISION SPINDLEASSURES HIGH QUALITY MACHINING
- Supported by superior precision P4 class bearings, the spindle provides an extra wide range of machining capacity and high speed.
- Floating unclamping system assures tool unclamping force will not transmit to the spindle bearings. It provides stable tool clamping and unclamping with the spindle and extends the spindle bearings' life.
- The spindle is a cartridge-type.
- Choice of various spindle speeds - 6,000 rpm (ISO50, Belt Type/Gear Type), 8,000 rpm (ISO40/ISO50, Belt Type) 10,000 rpm (ISO40, Belt Type), 12,000 rpm (ISO40, Belt Type).
- The circulating oil cooling system on the spindle head prevents thermal expansion and offers the best precision machining environment.
- Air blast through spindle
- Air blast for workpiece (nose)
- Coolant flushing system
- 3 axes telescopic covers
- Full splash guard
- Centralized automatic lubrication system
- Working lamp
- Operation status light
- Cooling system
- Air gun and water spray-gun
- MPG handwheel
- Heat exchanger
- RS-232 Interface
- Rigid tapping
- Spindle oil cooler
- Adjusting tools and box
- Leveling bolts and pads
- Operation and programming manual
- MITSUBISHI M70 / M720 / M730
- FAGOR 8055i Plus
- SIEMENS 802D SL / 810D / 840D
- HEIDENHAIN iTNC530 SMART
- FANUC 0i -MC / 18i -MB
|X Travel Ranges||mm||1140||1300||1400||1500||1700||2000|
|Y Travel Ranges||mm||710||900|
|Z Travel Ranges||mm||610||850|
|Max. Table Load||kg||1000||1200||1500||2000||2500||3000|
|T-slot (Width x Distance x Number mm)||mm||18 x 125 x 5||18 x 150 x 5|
|Tool Shank & Pull Stud||[-]||ISO40||ISO50||ISO40||ISO50|
|Spindle Speed||obr/min||40-8000 (12000, 15000)||40-6000 (8000)||40-6000 (12000, 15000)||40-6000 (8000)|
|Rapid Feed Rate (X/Y/Z)||m/min||20/20/16||16/16/12|
|Feed power (X, Y, Z)||kW||β2.5 / α3.0||α4.0||α7.0|
|Tool Storage Capacity||[-]||20/24||24/32||20/24||24/32|
|Max. Tool Diameter||mm||100/90||115/125||100/90||115/125|
|Max. Tool Length||mm||250||350||250||350|
|Dimensions (DxSxW)||mm||3250 x3080x3000||3490 x3080x3000||3890x x3080x3000||3950 x2900x3200||4450 x2900x3200||4750 x2900x3200|